Main Dining Room
Hand Roll Box
Nobu is available for private parties in the Back Room, for a partial occupancy of the restaurant for an entire evening,
or for the entire restaurant for an entire evening. Please consider the following guidelines when planning an event.
If you are interested in planning an event at Nobu, or would like further information, please contact the
Special Events Department at 212.757.3063 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Floor Plan Information- Please note that our floor plan can vary according to the needs of your party.
Download Restaurant Floorplan
Seating is limited and our maximum recommended sit-down capacity is 36-40 guests.
Five week advance notice requested.
Please Note: Curtains will be drawn to create a private ambience (no sound barrier).
Furniture in this room will dictate the space available for guests.
Passed Appetizer / Cocktail: 50 guests standing
- Drinks via waiter service
- Few tables and limited seating
Capacity for Dining: 36-40 guests seated
- Individual or family style service based on 'Omakase' menu
Please Note: Furniture in this room will dictate the space available for guests.
Passed Appetizer / Cocktail: 200-220 guests standing
- Limited seating on banquettes or back room (flexible floor plan)
- At least one walk up bar and one service bar
Dining: 130-140 guests seated
- Family-style service based on 'Omakase' menu: 130-140 guests seated
- Individual plating based on 'Omakase' menu: 100 guests seated
- Hot and cold buffet or food stations with limited seating and bar service
Back to Top